Attitude is Everything…

“Your attitude should be like that of Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 2:5.

Instead of giving God an overabundance of complaints today, let's choose to thank Him for the things we do have. Sure, we can lift our petitions to Him, because He cares for us and wants to hear what is on our heart. But let our prayers always come from an attitude of praise and thankfulness for what God has ALREADY done.

+++

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

'Well,', she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today?'

So, she did and went off to work and had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. 

'Hmmm,' she said, 'I think today I'll part my hair down the middle?'

So, she did and went off as usual and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

'Well,' she said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a ponytail.'

So, she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

'Yea!' she exclaimed, 'I don't have to fix my hair today!'

+++

While this illustration may sound simple, and possibly silly, it is a perfect example of how a positive attitude can affect our quality of life.

Today, let’s make an effort to recognize the blessing we’ve taken for granted and focus on what we have rather than on what we don’t have. It will improve our attitude, making us happier people because we have the One who holds our lives in His hand.

Stay Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IHS Email List - 20th April 2016

Cheer Up, Life is Good…

The Joy Of The Lord...!