Whatever You Do..... Glorify Him!

“I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.” – Psalm 34:1-3.

+++

I was cleaning out my desk drawer when I found a flashlight I hadn't used in over a year. I flipped the switch, but wasn't surprised when it gave no light. I unscrewed it and shoot it to get the batteries out, but they wouldn't budge.

Finally, after some effort, they came loose. What a mess! Battery acid had corroded the entire inside of the flashlight. The batteries were new when I'd put them in, and I'd stored them in a safe, warm place.

But there was one problem. Those batteries weren't made to be warm and comfortable. They were designed to be turned on -- to be used."

+++

It's the same with us. We weren't created to be warm and comfortable. We are sitting pretty doing nothing.

God designed us to Glorify His Name in whatever that you do.

Unfortunately, the enemy is out there to derail God’s great plan for you. The enemy is looking for someone to devour and you have to fight back. But the Bible tells us in Ephesians 6:10, "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." Yes, God’s Word is our protection from any attack of the enemy.

Praise Him, Thank Him and Glorify Him. Let us surrender ourselves to the Lord and let Him work wonders through you and me, for His Glory.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do…” – John 14:12.

Stay Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IHS Email List - 20th April 2016

Cheer Up, Life is Good…

The Joy Of The Lord...!