O Lord, I Can’t Thank You Enough…

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.

I hope you all are doing well and in the best of health. I am blessed and doing very well and thankful for another day that God has given me to share His wonderful message to you good people.

Many times we are quick to forget the good things that God has given us and tend to think more about the trouble and heartache that life sometimes brings and ignore His many blessings.

+++

“There was an elderly man who maintained his subscription to the daily newspaper even though he had virtually stopped reading.

His neighbour asked him, “Why do you maintain the subscription to this newspaper although you do not read.”

This man replied, “Every morning, before doing any other thing, I look up the obituary section of the newspaper to see if my name is there. If I don't find my name there, I kneel down and thank God for the gift of another day. That is why I continue my subscription to the daily newspaper."

+++

Sisters and brothers, the above story is a good reminder for us to be grateful to God for the gift of life every morning and every other gift as well, that comes from God each day of our lives.

Like David says in Psalm 34:1 "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth."

Let us acknowledge God's blessings and bombard the throne room of Heaven with our praises and thanksgiving for the great things God has done and is doing for us.

Rather than complain about the thorns on roses, let us be thankful for roses among the thorns and...

Stay Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IHS Email List - 20th April 2016

Cheer Up, Life is Good…

The Joy Of The Lord...!