You Hold My Hand...

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior. – Isaiah 43:2-3.

+++

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was a bit scared for his daughter. 

So, he asked his daughter, “Sweetheart, please hold my hand tight so that you don’t fall into the river.” 

The girl said, “No Dad, you hold my hand.” 

“What’s the difference?” her Dad asked. 

“There is a big difference Dad,” the girl replied. “If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let go of your hand. But if you hold on to me, I know for sure no matter what happens, you will never let go of my hand.”+++

Put your concerns, your worries, your fears, your hopes, your dreams, your families and your relationships in God's hands. Because, you see, He will never leave you nor forsake you, since He has carved your name on the palm of His hand. 

“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” – 1 Peter 5:7. 

Give your best to God trusting Him, and be rest assured, He will never let you down.

Stay Blessed! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IHS Email List - 20th April 2016

Cheer Up, Life is Good…

The Joy Of The Lord...!